Age has an effect on the Covid-19 epidemic by influencing both the infectious susceptibility and the severity of clinical presentation
- Modelling from various data sources
- Multiple sensitivity analyses
- Information from the early stages of the epidemic is therefore subject to uncertainty
- Fixed fraction of clinical cases in the model
- Hypothesis that subclinical infections are less infectious than clinical infections
- Age stratification
bibliovid.org and its content are bibliovid property.