- Pseudo-experimental before-after study on small sample
- A single episode of prone position of unknown duration.
- No assessment of improvement in clinical symptomatology other than respiratory, biological or radiological signs.
- No a priori calculation of the number of subjects required and power visibly too low for the secondary judgement criteria.
- No consideration of the period as a random adjustment factor and no adjustment for potential confounding factors.
- Choice of the main judging criterion and the 20% threshold not justified
bibliovid.org and its content are bibliovid property.